Matrikx CTO Carbon Block 5 micron 10" x 2.5"
Matrikx CTO filters, powered by Greenblock, are made using 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior capacity and kinetic dynamics.
Features & Benefits
- Matrikx CTO carbon block filters are now powered by GreenBlock technology. They feature:
- 5 micron nominal filtration
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High dirt holding capacity
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety
California Prop. 65 compliance
Directions for use
Place cartridge in an appropriate housing and flush for a minimum of 20 minutes prior to use. Use only with microbiologically safe and adequately disinfected water.
Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F/51.67°C
Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig/17.24 bar